Exiled Rebels Coalition Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Rebels Coalition Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for war !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil
Admin
Admin
Neil

Time for war ! Empty
PostSubject: Time for war !   Time for war ! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 am

Hello All,

I am really happy to see the current team at present and I think the time has come to land up in Clan Wars.I would like to thank you all for you patience and it has indeed been hard work to find good tankers for the team.I am still waiting for Pulverizer,TrustyJam and Urigeller to come back from their holidays/exams and then we can roll.

I do believe that we will be attacking Iceland this Saturday or Sunday [still waiting for noob Dylan to fix it Suspect ].I would like to ask members to be online on that particular day [if possible]and also we will be mailing members the timing of the game, so that everybody knows the schedule .I once again do thank you all for your patience as hiring was really a tough job for me and time has come to have some fun.No matter we win or lose ,lets play it with a sporting frame of mind.

Regards
Neil [Shadow_Stalker] alien
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrebels.forumotion.co.uk
geronimo25

geronimo25

Time for war ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for war !   Time for war ! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 am

!That is excellent news. Do you think that a few company battles to practice would be in order? A lot of us haven't played together yet.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to sort out our in-game voice chat before we conquer!!!
Back to top Go down
geronimo25

geronimo25

Time for war ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for war !   Time for war ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 am

For those of you who don't know, we made it to the finals today and lost to Lithuanian Tank Company. Overall we played well but guys, how do we reach the final and not have enough people to field a full team????
Back to top Go down
Ciany

Ciany

Time for war ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for war !   Time for war ! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am

Yes, there are significant improvements, increase levels of players with X, a lot of participation and high level of play. good results in CW, excellent performance even in the CT evening.
Good commanders in the direction of the game.
Well done Gunners arty.
is only a matter of time, the results always come hard at work.
We are happy (group IS-7 Italians) have made ​​this choice.
We know that we have a problem with your language .. now we
learned to understand and carry out orders, we will learn more later joking with you .. lol TS
We do not talk because we understand 10% of what you say, we understand only English and easy to play technically good.
We continue this way and conquer regions!!
Force DEMON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for war ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for war !   Time for war ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for war !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiled Rebels Coalition Board :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: