Exiled Rebels Coalition Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Rebels Coalition Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strategies and tactics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulus

Zulus

strategies and tactics Empty
PostSubject: strategies and tactics   strategies and tactics EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey chaps,

I know I only have been here a couple of days and maybe what I am about to say is being done somewhere and if so ignore and delete this topic.

Having played with you guys for couple of days now, especially when we pracice during campaigns, one thing came to my mind. We do the action plan for the battle as we load the map. As far as I am aware there is no tactical / strategy program for WOT yet, as there were for Battlefield series for example, but there are blueprints of all the maps available at the moment in WOT HERE and maybe someone with a bit of paintshop or other similar program skill could draw basic starting positions , arrows of attact or defence, classes of vehicles required etc.
This is important in my opinion as (trust me) over time memory tends to fade a tad and some things just get forgotten. While we play companies, we learn what things and set ups have worked and which one have not. It would be useful to dot down the ones that have worked, especially if they have worked more then once.
I know that strategies have to be flexible as they very much depend on what classes of tanks we will face from the oposition, but the basis of our strategies for particular maps should be dotted down somewhere in my opnion so the gents leading the battle can refer to them instead of trying to pick their memory bank what is needed and what worked on particular map. As some wise man once said " cheapest pencil is sometimes better then the best memory". Smile

Last thing, if such strategies and tactics were to be dotted down somewhere, it would be good to place them on the forum, so the war team can print them or just memorise them before all the matches. If that had to be done, it would have to be done on a hidden board on our forum where it could only be visible to logged in members of DEMONS if that is possible that is.

Excuse my ranting on but I like to share some things if they appear useful to me and as I have said at the begining, if that is being done already, then just press the "delete" button Smile
Back to top Go down
Bronze

Bronze

PostSubject: Re: strategies and tactics   strategies and tactics EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

very good idea zulus
Back to top Go down
Ciany

Ciany

PostSubject: Re: strategies and tactics   strategies and tactics EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 pm

You can also hold the secret tactics drawn on maps by using the up-load of TS.
in this way only members of the clan are aware of tank maneuvers.

I spent several years working with the method pre-war tactic in many games.
Study the maps and where to place the members is important.
Lately I realized that the perfect platoon going into battle is ready to meet any problem
A commander gives orders to start evaluating the Battle Tanks of the enemy and the geography of the map.
A Platoon who can adapt to all situations is a winning Platoon.
In the evening there are Platoons TC mode composed of members of different clans, who do not know and who do not pre-tactics, but they are very strong because they are able to adapt to the situation.
When we have so many players and skill levels X, we will be able to compete at any CW!
The level of play of many of our members is very high, only lacks a bit of firepower (not all are always present Tier x at the same time).
To be sure you have 15 heavy Tanks in the evening must have 30 in the clan, to be sure!
The best way to play in training mode is TC.
When the balance is good, win often.
The CW is not lost just because balanced with Tanks.
We are better than the other ... lol
Play your part in the Clan, looking for work in Tier X. .. the ticket for the landing of the ship offers the Demon Clan!
that's just my thoughts!

strategies and tactics Bf2311fd3a75102ea5133f8b900d27df_small
Back to top Go down
Neil
Admin
Admin
Neil

PostSubject: Re: strategies and tactics   strategies and tactics EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 am

very well said,point noted !!!
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrebels.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strategies and tactics   strategies and tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

strategies and tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiled Rebels Coalition Board :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: